A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michaela Koontz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koontz
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Koontz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michaela Koontz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Koontz graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Koontz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michaela Koontz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michaela Koontz practice?
- Dr. Michaela Koontz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michaela Koontz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Twinsburg, OH and Strongsville, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians and Cleveland Endocrinologists.