A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michaela Koontz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michaela Koontz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Koontz graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Koontz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koontz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans