A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michaela Koontz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michaela Koontz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Koontz graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Koontz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michaela Koontz MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michaela Koontz practice?
- Dr. Michaela Koontz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michaela Koontz practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Twinsburg, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians and Cleveland Pediatric Specialists.