A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michaela Lessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michaela Lessler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michaela Lessler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lessler graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Lessler has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michaela Lessler MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michaela Lessler practice?
- Dr. Michaela Lessler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michaela Lessler practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Internists, Mesa Critical Care Practitioners, and Mesa Pulmonologists.