Internist, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)

2.5

Jul 1st, 2016

Off brand office an dr.....look elsewhere.

NO bedside manner show details NO bedside manner
Oct 14th, 2015

I went in with my mother to discuss the treatment. My mother was very upset about her diagnosis so I was trying to get more answers. The Dr. came in and spoke very fast and was quite curt. I was typing everything down about the treatment instructions and was asking questions. It took her forever to review her records....not remembering ANYTHING from the previous visit that was a week prior. She was very unprofessional to her staff in the room with us and yelled at them that the results she asked for weren't in the computer and when the nurse came in to show her that they were, she was very rude with them, infront of us, and said, well they aren't where I look for them.She would answer like I was challenging her and also would cut me off constantly, and not hear what I was asking. This was to the point of me having to say, "if you would listen for 1 second and let me finish, you would know what I am asking." She had asked my mother when she was previously in, for certain info and when my mom brought it in this visit, she acted like she had never asked it. She told me how often she should do the treatments, which I wrote down then confirmed and she agreed, then 5 minutes later, she said a different dose which I I said, "ok you told me 1x daily and now you are saying twice daily. Which is it?" She rudely and defensively argued this point saying she NEVER said that, and she has said twice daily from the beginning...then she goes back onto the computer and says...oh, wait...it is once daily. She also ordered oxygen and 3 days and 6 calls later, we STILL didn't get it straighten out. Was told that as soon as the girl that handles the orders is done in clinics, she will take care of it. This is TOTALLY unacceptable. When someone is prescribed oxygen, they NEED oxygen!!!!! We left there and immediately asked our oncologist for a referral to a new pulmonologist. If there was a 1/2 star for this, she would have received it

Apr 22nd, 2015

Felt like she interrupted me a lot, didn't listen, and was not compassionate.

Nov 24th, 2014

A very caring physician in whom I have complete confidence. I highly recommend her!

by Megan McNamara on Aug 30th, 2013

VERY thorough and compassionate, caring DR. She was determined to make the correct diagnosis and I never felt rushed. I received the utmost individual attention and her concern was GENUINE. As a result of her caring attention, I finally got the treatment I needed and the correct diagnosis. And it took years! If it wasn't for Dr. Lessler, I might not even be alive today!

Frustrated show details Frustrated
Aug 27th, 2013

Not very impressed with Dr. Lessler and the staff. My appointment had to be cancelled by the office due to equipment malfunction so when I now need a refill I can't seem to get one. When I don't get my medicine I can't sleep so not very happy right now. I usually have to wait quite awhile before seeing the doctor and she doesn't have very good bedside manner.