Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
went for evaluation of possible infected knee replacement for surgical clearence show details went for evaluation of possible infected knee replacement for surgical clearence
by KMC, RN, BPSHSA on Jul 11th, 2013

She came into the room, introduced herself by last name. Very condescending, rude & acting like I was bothering her by being there. Every other physician except my original Ortho surgeon said it was infected. Intial surgery 12/17/12, readmitted with cellulitis, hematoma & post op anemia on 12/25/12. She asked if I went back to the OR & I did not as my surgeon was out of town.Continued having green drainage & sutures work their way out for 5 1/2 months post op & incision opening & draining green material. I brought photos on my phone & barely looked at 2 of over 25 taken. I directly asked her if I was ok for a major survey & her response was " I can't gaurantee that: you may have a low grade infection. I sense your frustration. Next time your incisions swells, gets red, etc., get a sample & grow it for 10 days!" wrote it out for me on a prescription pad! Extremely disappointed. Being in healthcare for 32 years I was appalled by the unprofessional behavior I have received as a patient or witnessed as an RN!! I would. Ever return to her or recommend her to anyone I know!!! Neurosurgery wanted clearence & it was a ridiculous waste of time as I still don't have an answer & I see him today. My neurosurgeon from Naples sent me here for a work up & not impressed! Office staff was wonderful!

Not a factory atmosphere show details Not a factory atmosphere
Jan 16th, 2012

Dr. Schneiderbauer impressed me with her knowledge during my first visit. I feel as though I am in good hands with a knowledgable and caring physician

Total Hip Replacement show details Total Hip Replacement
Dec 16th, 2011

Male, age 54, ex-runner - Had total hip replacement on December 6, 2011. Minimally invasive anterior. Walking with walker by December 8, 2011, crutches by December 11, 2011 and cane by December 15, 2011. I expect I will resume normal activities (no running) without cane within 5-10 days. Unbelievable. Have to be dedicated to pre and post op physical therapy but this is the future. Great surgeon!

Total Hip Replacement show details Total Hip Replacement
by Anonymous on Dec 16th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Feb 7th, 2011

Would never go there again!