Surgeons

1400 NW 12th Ave
Room 4035
Miami, FL 33136
305-325-4475
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  went for evaluation of possible infected knee replacement for surgical clearence  |  show details
by KMC, RN, BPSHSA on Jul 11th, 2013

She came into the room, introduced herself by last name. Very condescending, rude & acting like I was bothering her by being there. Every other physician except my original Ortho surgeon said it was infected. Intial surgery 12/17/12, readmitted with cellulitis, hematoma & post op anemia on 12/25/12. She asked if I went back to the OR & I did not as my surgeon was out of town.Continued having green drainage & sutures work their way out for 5 1/2 months post op & incision opening & draining green material. I brought photos on my phone & barely looked at 2 of over 25 taken. I directly asked her if I was ok for a major survey & her response was " I can't gaurantee that: you may have a low grade infection. I sense your frustration. Next time your incisions swells, gets red, etc., get a sample & grow it for 10 days!" wrote it out for me on a prescription pad! Extremely disappointed. Being in healthcare for 32 years I was appalled by the unprofessional behavior I have received as a patient or witnessed as an RN!! I would. Ever return to her or recommend her to anyone I know!!! Neurosurgery wanted clearence & it was a ridiculous waste of time as I still don't have an answer & I see him today. My neurosurgeon from Naples sent me here for a work up & not impressed! Office staff was wonderful!

|  Not a factory atmosphere  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2012

Dr. Schneiderbauer impressed me with her knowledge during my first visit. I feel as though I am in good hands with a knowledgable and caring physician

|  Total Hip Replacement  |  show details
Dec 16th, 2011

Male, age 54, ex-runner - Had total hip replacement on December 6, 2011. Minimally invasive anterior. Walking with walker by December 8, 2011, crutches by December 11, 2011 and cane by December 15, 2011. I expect I will resume normal activities (no running) without cane within 5-10 days. Unbelievable. Have to be dedicated to pre and post op physical therapy but this is the future. Great surgeon!

|  show details
Feb 7th, 2011

Would never go there again!