A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michaela Tong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michaela Tong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michaela Tong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tong graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Tong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Gila River Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michaela H. Tong practice?
Dr. Michaela Tong practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.