A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michaela Tong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michaela Tong is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michaela Tong, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tong graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Tong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Gila River Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michaela Hyunjoo Tong MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michaela H. Tong practice?
- Dr. Michaela Tong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michaela Tong practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.