Dr. Michaele Brown MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

April 8th, 2015
Like this doctor
I felt that Dr. Brown took time with me rather than just rushing through the visit like lots of doctors.

March 27th, 2015
wonderful doctor
really cares about her patients. very detailed oriented

December 15th, 2014
Excellent Medicine
Dr. Brown is an excellent physician. I have been with her for the past 4 years and now that she has moved out to Acworth Physician Center, I have followed her there. She's conscientious and best bedside manner I have ever experience with the exception of Robert Kaufmann in Atlanta

May 17th, 2014
Great Dr poor staff
Dr Brown is a great Dr, but her staff is terrible. Not getting messages correct. Ignoring messages. Prompt is not a familiar concept to her receptionist, nurse, or office manager. It took 3 submissions to get a referral. Unfortunately, a practice is more than just the DR.

December 4th, 2013
She actually listens to you and then helps !!!
I've visited Dr Brown's office twice she's an amazing doctor. She actually listens to you, diagnoses you, and then she helps you. because of my medical condition I've seen hundreds of doctors it seems.Only Dr Brown gave it to me straight she didn't beat around the bush she didn't care about my feelings. Which was awesome because what she was concerned with is me getting better and she made it very clear that her number one goal was to get me healthy not try some new unnecessary medicine on me or run labs all nite that I cant afford she got to the point. I love her skills she's smazing.

November 29th, 2012
Sad excuse for a doctor - practice should be shut down
This entire practice needs to be shut down. The receptionist is not professional. She left documents with sensitive information like address and social security numbers lying in plain view. Wait time was an hour in the waiting room, even longer in the exam room and then they expected me to wait even longer for blood work. The practice clearly does not feel that the patients time is valuable. After all of that time waiting, the doctor only spent 2 minutes in the room and was quick to write an RX after I specifically said that I do not want to take medication unless it is my last option. As a new patient you would think they would spend a little more time in introduction and reviewing my past medical history here...not the case. If you value your health find another doctor. If you are a junkie looking for pills this is the right place for you

September 11th, 2012
Only visit if you want an Rx & not a diagnosis
Dr. Brown could care less about the possible health of a patient. She spent less than 2 min with me, never touched me and wanted to try a Rx for 4 weeks, completely disregarding the fact that I wanted an actual diagnosis, not a Rx. As a new patient I was secretly hoping that Dr. Brown would ask a few more questions, also about my health history and at least give a an exam to evaluate any possibilities. Last time I checked, you can not necessarily tell what is wrong with someone by looking at them for less than 2 min. Very disappointed in the medical practice, even would question the validity of her medical capabilities. Only reason to visit Dr. Brown is for a Rx of any sort. She will surely write that for anyone regardless of any symptoms.

March 1st, 2012
Brown will just shove pills at you, go somewhere else.
I've been complaining about not being able to breath or smell for 10 years, and Brown kept telling me it was allergies - just throwing pills at me time and time again. After I started getting migrains, I FORCED an ENT referral out of her, and it turns out there was a MASS GROWING IN MY SINUSES. I had to get surgery - and the ENT was surprised she didn't do anything because it was literally almost coming out of my nose. I'VE been looking at it for five years with out knowing what it was, and she didn't say a thing!Also, I have spots on my thyroid that she has refused to look at in two year. If I have cancer, it won't be pretty....

October 4th, 2011
Caring Doctor
She may be caring,honest, and very serious about your health at all times. But she means what she saids, and saids what she means about your treatment and your home regimen of orders.Great Doctor!

March 8th, 2011
No cooperation after ER emergency
Dr. Brown's nurse Destiny did not return my calls until after I asked to have records faxed to an ER doctor. Then she called to tell me I had to sign a form so that an outside service could be called in to fax the records to the ER doctor -- and it would be "very expensive." Many hours after that conversation I still have not received the form and the ER doctor is still on his own. Why have a primary care physician? In a full year, with both my parents as patients, I have never been able to speak to Dr. Brown directly by phone, and there have been several ER emergencies. Her nurse is the gatekeeper. My mother has had the same bad experience with Dr. Brown's office. Dr. Brown's nurse Destiny seems to prefer to communicate via email through NextMD.com. But she picks and chooses which parts of my emails to answer. After last night's emergency and today's inefficient, indifferent response, I believe it's all about the money in Dr. Brown's office, not about the patient -- not a bit. Maybe the doctor doesn't know how her staff behaves, but she should. Time to get a new primary care physician, one who can direct his or her staff to respond to patients and their families even when it doesn't involve extra charges.

August 23rd, 2010
Dr.Brown is Awesome,she spends time with you and listens and talks to you like you have some sense, she doesn't talk down to you. Her nurse is really good too, getting back with you promptly.