A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michaele Oostendorp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michaele Oostendorp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Oostendorp graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Oostendorp has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michaele C Oostendorp DO is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michaele C. Oostendorp practice?
- Dr. Michaele Oostendorp has 1 office location.
Dr. Michaele Oostendorp practices Internal Medicine near Riverview, MI.
See Riverview Internists.