Dr. Michaele Oostendorp DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

June 16th, 2016
I have been Dr. O's patient for many years and NOBODY has treated me with more care and concern than her and her staff. Best Dan Holland

July 24th, 2013
THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!
I never do these but I had to for Doc. O! This woman is AMAZING! She listens, discusses, is REAL and KNOWS her stuff!!! I can't tell you how sad I am that I couldn't take her with me when I moved back to Colorado! No matter how crappy we felt we always left the office smiling and laughing (she was my daughter's Dr. as well) because an appt. with Dr. O was more like a true "visit" with a friend that cares! I can't say enough good things about her, and ANYONE I ever talked to about her (when I went to labs or had to have proceedures outside her office) I would CONSTANTLY hear "oh my gosh you have Doc. O?! She is AMAZING" "she is the only doctor that knew what was wrong and helped me" many similar comments, NEVER did I hear a negative word about her! I had to go in for an outpatient proceedure at some ungodly 7:00a.m. and to my surprise who shows up.... Doc O! Made my day to see her there as I was a nervous wreck about the whole thing and she knew it, she stayed until I came to, made me laugh, said she see me soon and continued on with her full and busy day AFTER taking the time to make sure I was ok! ABSOLUTELY miss this woman!

September 20th, 2012
The phone receptionist is very rude. I have had at least 4 different contacts with the office via phone and each time she is extremely rude. Very short when dealing in person as well. I would recommend her changing her attitude or find a job more full filling.

September 17th, 2012
Extremely caring staff, would trust my life with Dr. O and Dr. Kristi. Two doctors who actually listen to their patients and don't pacify a situation. Would recommend Downriver Internal Medicine to anyone looking for a new physician.

July 26th, 2012
Dr. O is the best!!!
I have been going to see Dr.O as long as she has been a doctor. As a friend and also my doctor there is none better. She is great with her patients and I love her to death.

December 21st, 2011
Excellent
This doctor is a real doctor and always willing to answer and explain all questions. Been seeing her 16 years and have brought most of my friends to her. She's the best!

November 18th, 2011
Dr. Oostendorp has been my doctor for about 8 years and I love her. Even though I have no insurance she makes it easy for me, lowering her office visits, and more. I moved up north but still go down to see her. She's the greatest! Thank you, Dr. O.

July 22nd, 2011
Dr. O
She is a good and caring Doctor BUT>>> When we first started going to see her you had no problems getting in. The last couple of years she is too busy or won't be in and they want you to see her NP. I don't want to see a NP. I want to see my Doctor. If there is a dire need to get in to see her, you can't! I've decided to start going to the E.R. instead and am looking for a new Doctor who is more available.

June 22nd, 2011
best doc I ever had
This doc will do everything in her power to treat your condition properly, make you feel at ease and explain everything thoroughly. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

June 7th, 2011
Good caring Doc
Takes the time needed to hear what you have to say. Has a great team of staff to take care all your needs. She really cares about you and you can feel that. We need more like her, many of my family go to her now also.

August 28th, 2010
Retired teacher
Outstanding bedside manner. Solved problems other doctors couldn't. Makes you feel at ease. I've got most my family coming now and they love her.