A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michaelle Halaby Holmes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michaelle Halaby Holmes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michaelle Halaby Holmes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Halaby Holmes graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Halaby Holmes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michaelle Halaby Halaby Holmes MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michaelle H. Halaby Holmes practice?
- Dr. Michaelle Halaby Holmes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michaelle Halaby Holmes practices Internal Medicine near Pikesville, MD.
See Pikesville Internists.