Learn more about Dr. Michael Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Steinberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinberg
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Steinberg, FACP, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Steinberg has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Steinberg FACP, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Steinberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Steinberg practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Kilmarnock, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicsville, VA.
See Kilmarnock Internists, Kilmarnock Hematologists, and Kilmarnock Oncologists.