A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Steinberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Steinberg, FACP, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Steinberg has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Steinberg FACP, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Steinberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Steinberg practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Kilmarnock, VA.
See Virginia Beach Internists, Virginia Beach Hematologists, and Virginia Beach Oncologists.