Learn more about Dr. Michael Steinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Steinberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinberg
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Steinberg, FACP, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinberg graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Steinberg has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Sentara Obici Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael S Steinberg FACP, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Steinberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Steinberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Steinberg practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Kilmarnock, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicsville, VA.
See Kilmarnock Internists, Kilmarnock Hematologists, and Kilmarnock Oncologists.