Dr. Michael Steinberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Steinberg?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Michael Steinberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2014

Grateful Patient

I have been a patient of Dr. Steinberg's since 2005, during my treatment of chemo and radiation Dr. Steinberg always took the time to talk with me and made me feel at ease that I was getting the best treatment. I'm happy to say I'm cancer free and thank Dr. Steinberg for his compassion and medical knowledge of this terrible disease.

October 4th, 2012

Unhappy UUpatient

Just waited 4 hrs. to be seen and was passed off to his assistant. Very unhappy and changing doctors.

July 6th, 2012

Prepare for a long wait to see this doctor

Years ago my mother in law had breast cancer, then a mastectomy. Dr.Steinberg was her doctor. Every single time she had an appointment we had to wait 2-3 hours in the waiting room. Then another 30-45 minutes in the exam room. This was not an isolated case. We understand that emergencys happen and occassionally the doctor is running behind. But this happened EVERY SINGLE TIME WE WENT THERE. We knew we would have to block off the whole afternoon. The staff was very kind, but there was not much they could do to calm the irrate waiting room full of people. Once Dr. Steinberg would finally show up in the exam room, he would spend approximately 60 seconds with her, peek at her incision and off he would go. He was always very brief and not much bed side manner. Now my mother has also had a mastectomy and was referred to Dr.Steinberg. I called her doctor and asked her to please find us another doctor. I am even willing to go out of the area. I just do not want to have my mom go through what my mother in law did.

January 10th, 2012

Horrific Experience

I to this day still am furious when I think about how this "doctor" treated my mother through a terrible illness. He was cold and uncaring. He never told her nicely she was dying...just said in front of her and my sister that she can't have more chemo and told nurse to set up hospice and walked away. That's how my mom learned. It's been over 10 years and when I think of how he treated my mother (and family) I cry! And then I get angry. He should not be treating patients....he does not have the caring and compassion required of doctors treating cancer patients.

January 5th, 2012

The worst bedside manner I have ever experienced with a doctor! He was my mother's oncologist through a very scary disease and the way he treated her and our family was horrendous! With his uncaring attitude, he may have been treating her for a common cold. I'll never forget how he told me in front a full waiting room of other families,in such a nonchalant way, "You know your mom is dying, right?" The look on everyone's face was shock that he could be so cold about it! I wouldn't refer my worst enemy to him!

November 9th, 2011

While I have had to wait for periods of time, I have been on that side of the coin and the good doctor worked me in when I was acutely ill. I do appreciate the Assistant informing his patients that he is running behind. I have been a patient for seven years now and would not think of seeing another Oncolgist.

June 11th, 2017