A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michal Hornicek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hornicek
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hornicek Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hornicek graduated from Czechoslovakia Medical Schools.
Dr. Hornicek has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Richmond State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michal Prokop Hornicek MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michal P. Hornicek practice?
- Dr. Michal Hornicek has 1 office location.
Dr. Michal Hornicek practices Psychiatry near Richmond, IN.
See Richmond Psychiatrists.