A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michal Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michal Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michal Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michal A Miller MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michal A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Michal Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michal Miller practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Port Matilda, PA and Harrisburg, PA.
See Danville Pediatricians and Danville Oncologists.