A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michal Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michal Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michal Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michal A Miller MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michal A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Michal Miller has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michal Miller practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harrisburg, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See Danville Pediatricians and Danville Oncologists.