A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michal Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michal Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michal Phillips, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 17 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michal Phillips MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michal Phillips practice?
- Dr. Michal Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Michal Phillips practices Family Medicine near Whitehouse, TX.
See Whitehouse Primary Care Doctors.