A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michal Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michal Lee Taylor MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michal L. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Michal Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michal Taylor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Johnstown, CO.
See Cincinnati Orthopedic Surgeons.