A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michal Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michal Lee Taylor MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michal L. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Michal Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michal Taylor practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Johnstown, CO.
See Cincinnati Orthopedic Surgeons.