A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michal Wac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michal Wac is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wac graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Wac has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michal Jerzy Wac MD is a male Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michal J. Wac practice?
- Dr. Michal Wac has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michal Wac practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Wheat Ridge, CO.
See Aurora Hospitalists and Aurora Internists.