A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michal Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michal Young, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Young has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Howard University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michal Young MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michal Young practice?
- Dr. Michal Young has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michal Young practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians.