Learn more about Dr. Michael Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Carr is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Carr, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Carr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Carr MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Carr practice?
- Dr. Michael Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Carr practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Urologists.