A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Carr is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Carr, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Carr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Carr MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Carr practice?
- Dr. Michael Carr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Carr practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Chalfont, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and King Of Prussia, PA.
See Chalfont Urologists and Chalfont Pediatric Specialists.