A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dunn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dunn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dunn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dunn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- SE GA Health System-Bruns
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dunn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael Dunn practice?
- Dr. Michael Dunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Dunn practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Orthopedic Surgeons.