A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dunn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dunn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dunn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dunn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
- SE GA Health System-Bruns
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dunn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael Dunn practice?
- Dr. Michael Dunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Dunn practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Brunswick, GA.
See Brunswick Surgeons.