A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Micheal Darson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Darson graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Darson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Micheal F Darson MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Micheal F. Darson practice?
- Dr. Micheal Darson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Micheal Darson practices Urology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Fountain Hills, AZ.
See Scottsdale Urologists.