Overall Review

August 20th, 2014
The doctor and staff were all great! I highly recommend them!

April 20th, 2014
Does not listen to the patient and is rude.
Dr. Minix does not listen to his patients and he talks over them. During the examination he used a bright light in my eyes. Then he turned on the overhead lights and started explaining the model of an eye to me. I told him several times that I could not see the model bc my eyes could not focus bc of the light and he would have to let my eyes adjust before I could see the model. I told him I had many allergies and he said he wanted to see my list. I told him that I did not have the list but if he told me what he was going to use in my eyes I could tell him if I was allergic to the medicine. He just continued to say that he needed to see the list, he needed to see the list. He was yelling so loudly that staff walked into the room to ask if everything was alright. I told staff it was not and she walked out of the room. He was extremely rude to me. I do not think that it is very professional or respectful to yell at a patient. I would never recommend anyone to go to him. No wonder he is accepting new patients. One visit with him and you will not return.