A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wackowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wackowski graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Wackowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Wackowski MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Wackowski practice?
- Dr. Michael Wackowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wackowski practices Internal Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists.