Dr. Micheal Young Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Micheal Young?

Awesome

Posted on September 30th, 2017

This man is a joke.

Posted on September 19th, 2017

Horrible treatment from Mr young complete denial that someone could still be in pain after his god like touch .

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Dr. Young was very nice and thorough in my exam and in surgery. I am very pleased. I had heard from others that he was not a pleasant person, but I found him to have a great personality and fun sense of humor

Missed Diagnosis

Posted on January 10th, 2016

This doctor completely missed my needed surgery and instead suggested I take a week off to rest. After doing so I still needed the surgery and lost out not only on a week of wages but the cost of the hotel as I was not near my home. I ended up getting a second opinion and had the surgery and are now pain free. I would suggest finding any other doctor for a surgical consult as even my General Practicioner who sent me there was able to see what I needed.

Avoid this doctor.

Posted on January 24th, 2014

Dr. Young was extremely rude and made me feel like I was annoyance coming to him with my problems. When I made a return visit to further discuss issues I was having he said I was "wasting my/his time." He did a horrible job on my surgery and now I have to go have a follow-up to undo the mess he made. I have chronic pain all over my body over something that should have been a simple procedure. This guy should not be allowed to practice, and I would advise anyone to find someone else if need surgery.

Posted on August 3rd, 2017