A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel-Ange Ferdinand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferdinand graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Ferdinand has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trinitas Hospital
- East Orange General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferdinand accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michel-Ange A. Ferdinand practice?
Dr. Michel-Ange Ferdinand practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, General Practice, and Surgery near East Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth, NJ.
See East Orange Internists, East Orange Family Physicians, East Orange General Practitioners, and East Orange Surgeons.