A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel-Ange Ferdinand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferdinand graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Ferdinand has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trinitas Hospital
- East Orange General Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michel-Ange Angelo E Ferdinand MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michel-Ange A. Ferdinand practice?
- Dr. Michel-Ange Ferdinand has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michel-Ange Ferdinand practices Family Medicine near East Orange, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth, NJ.
See East Orange Family Physicians.