Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michel Alkhalil
Dr. Michel Alkhalil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Troy, MI. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Sleep Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Alkhalil is affiliated with St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center), Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital and POH Medical Center. Dr. Alkhalil has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michel Alkhalil has the following 2 specialties
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michel Alkhalil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Troy, MI.
Dr. John Karazim II
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Troy, MI 0.01 mi37
Dr. Lester Mascot
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine
Troy, MI 0.01 mi33
Dr. Renato Ramos
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Troy, MI 0.09 mi50