A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Alkhalil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michel Alkhalil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Alkhalil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Alkhalil graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alkhalil has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michel Alkhalil MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michel Alkhalil practice?
- Dr. Michel Alkhalil has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michel Alkhalil practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Troy Internists and Troy Sleep Medicine Doctors.