A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Babajanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michel Babajanian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Babajanian, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Babajanian graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Babajanian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michel Babajanian FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michel Babajanian practice?
- Dr. Michel Babajanian has 1 office location.
Dr. Michel Babajanian practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.