A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Baum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Baum, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Baum graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Baum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michel Gerard Baum MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michel G. Baum practice?
- Dr. Michel Baum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michel Baum practices Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians, Dallas Internists, and Dallas Nephrologists.