A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Bilello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bilello
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bilello Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Bilello, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bilello graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Bilello has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michel Bilello MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michel Bilello practice?
- Dr. Michel Bilello has 1 office location.
Dr. Michel Bilello practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.