A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Brathwaite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michel Brathwaite, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Brathwaite, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Brathwaite graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Brathwaite has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michel Brathwaite MD is a male Nephrologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michel Brathwaite practice?
- Dr. Michel Brathwaite has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michel Brathwaite practices Nephrology near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Decatur Nephrologists.