Learn more about Dr. Michel Brathwaite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michel Brathwaite, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Brathwaite, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Renal Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Brathwaite graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Brathwaite has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brathwaite accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michel Brathwaite practice?
Dr. Michel Brathwaite practices Nephrology near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Decatur Nephrologists.