A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Chalhoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michel Chalhoub is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Chalhoub, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalhoub graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut.
Dr. Chalhoub has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chalhoub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michel N. Chalhoub practice?
Dr. Michel Chalhoub practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, and Critical Care Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Pulmonologists, Staten Island Sleep Medicine Doctors, Staten Island Critical Care Practitioners, Staten Island Cardiologists, and Staten Island Obstetricians & Gynecologists.