A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Chalhoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michel Chalhoub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chalhoub
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chalhoub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Chalhoub, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalhoub graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut.
Dr. Chalhoub has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michel Nabih Chalhoub MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michel N. Chalhoub practice?
- Dr. Michel Chalhoub has 1 office location.
Dr. Michel Chalhoub practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Pulmonologists, Staten Island Critical Care Practitioners, and Staten Island Sleep Medicine Doctors.