A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Chalhoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michel Chalhoub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Chalhoub, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalhoub graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut.
Dr. Chalhoub has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michel Nabih Chalhoub MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michel N. Chalhoub practice?
- Dr. Michel Chalhoub has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michel Chalhoub practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Sleep Medicine Doctors, Staten Island Pulmonologists, and Staten Island Critical Care Practitioners.