A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Chalhoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michel Chalhoub is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Chalhoub, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalhoub graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut.
Dr. Chalhoub has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michel Nabih Chalhoub MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michel N. Chalhoub practice?
- Dr. Michel Chalhoub has 1 office location.
Dr. Michel Chalhoub practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Sleep Medicine Doctors, Staten Island Pulmonologists, and Staten Island Critical Care Practitioners.