Overall Review

August 18th, 2016
I never had such a bad experience with the doctor I told him my concerns and symptoms that I've experienced and he ignored them and put me on a medication anyway I then had a terrible reaction from it and when I called for medication to correct it was a headache to even receive then when I wasn't working I needed the medicine switched I left three messages with the receptionist and no one even ever get back to me or got me a script I had to call my regular doctor to help me thank God for him

January 12th, 2016
Doctor knows his stuff
Just had my second visit with Dr Chalhoub and I had to come on here and let everyone know that this Doctor is great. I finally got put on a medication that has relieved all my symptoms. He was prompt, spent as much time as I needed, and followed up. Will recommend him to all my friends and family.

October 19th, 2015
I've been seeing Doctor Chalhoub for years now. He's the best pulmonary specialist on Staten Island. A+

February 24th, 2015
Highly Recommend
A caring, sweet, professional doctor who has given me my life back!

October 27th, 2014
Wonderful Experience
Met Dr Chalhoub on a brief stay while at the hospital. He followed up with me everyday and went above and beyond to help diagnose my condition. He is a genuine, caring physician with a kind heart. Not too many doctors left like him!

August 14th, 2013
Run, don't wall away from this "doctor"
This doctor should have diagnosed my father's lung cancer MONTHS before it was finally diagnosed because he FAILED to act on the results of a CAT scan that called for more testing. Unfortunately, my Dad never asked for a copy of the report because he trusted his doctor's word -ALWAYS GET A COPY OF REPORTS!!!. We chose an oncologist in NYC. Eight months after his diagnosis, my Father had to be rushed to SI hospital where Dr. Chaloub visited him and recommended a procedure. When I asked him questions about it he acted as if I had no right to ask any questions, and when I asked him to call my Dad's ocno. he said" He can call me, I am not calling him" and stormed out of the room. I had no idea that my Dad could have died that day without the procedure. Why didn't he explain this to us? A doctor who places his delicate ego before patient care should not be practicing medicine. Maybe if he wasn't rushing in and out of rooms he would have stopped for a minute to READ my Father's report and he would still be alive today, or he would have lived a few more precious months. Run, don't walk, away from this guy and do not be fooled by his overly confident demeanor and strong presence. It has nothing to do with his level of competence. And the other doctor in his practice, Dr. Al- something or other is equally unprofessional.

July 22nd, 2013
Outstanding!
Dr. Chalhoub is a very thorough, caring professional who has earned my trust! I have a very rare condition that only he could diagnose. I could not imagine seeing anyone else. Very few physicians have this much experience and knowledgable. Outstanding!

June 30th, 2013
Stay away from this DR! He doesn't listen! He misdiagnosed me! I told him all of my symptoms and he brushed them off! He treated me like I was crazy. Safe to say, I never went back! I started seeing a new DR, who listened to me and gave me Proper treatment! I am now being treated for COPD not Asthma! Dr. Chaloub insisted I had asthma when indeed after the proper Tests where ordered by my new physian it was determined to be COPD! Dr. Chaloub didn't even Oder any tests on me and just diagnosed Me! Stay away! I can see why he has had many malpractice suits!

August 24th, 2012
Terrible experience
This dr does not listen at all!! I will never go back again...

August 8th, 2012
BRILLIANT
I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR. CHALHOUB FOR 2 YEARS NOW. HE IS THE ONLY DR THAT HAS MADE ME FEEL BETTER AND HAS ACTUALLY LISTENED TO WHAT I WAS TELLING HIM. I HAD BEEN TO 3 PULMONARY DR'S IN STATEN ISLAND OVER THE 3 YEARS PRIOR AND THEY ALL COULD NOT FIGURE OUT WHAT WAS WRONG. ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! YOU ARE BRILLIANT!

May 2nd, 2012
RUN!!
Just look at this drs malpractice history, that should say it all. Please do not go to this dr you can actually be putting you life in danger. It is scary that there are people like this who are still allowed to prac tice medicine. Be very carful, trust me!!

February 10th, 2012
WORSE DR EVER
This dr completely misdiagnosed me. He kept telling me to take really strong asthma meds and insisted that I had asthma. It turns out I have Lyme disease which was diagnosed by a different dr, and I was being treated for asthma by this dr for 3 months when I kept insisting that I was really sick he laughed at me. Please stay away from this dr he is a horrible person as well as a horrible dr.