Dr. Michel Chalhoub Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michel Chalhoub?

Posted on June 6th, 2017

I have been going to Dr Chaloub for many years. I think he is one of the most caring, knowledgeable doctors I have ever met. Great bedside manner. Just wonderful all the way around!

Highly Recommend

Posted on March 30th, 2017

Best Pulmonary Dr. on Staten Island.

Posted on August 19th, 2016

I never had such a bad experience with the doctor I told him my concerns and symptoms that I've experienced and he ignored them and put me on a medication anyway I then had a terrible reaction from it and when I called for medication to correct it was a headache to even receive then when I wasn't working I needed the medicine switched I left three messages with the receptionist and no one even ever get back to me or got me a script I had to call my regular doctor to help me thank God for him

Doctor knows his stuff

Posted on January 12th, 2016

Just had my second visit with Dr Chalhoub and I had to come on here and let everyone know that this Doctor is great. I finally got put on a medication that has relieved all my symptoms. He was prompt, spent as much time as I needed, and followed up. Will recommend him to all my friends and family.

Posted on October 19th, 2015

I've been seeing Doctor Chalhoub for years now. He's the best pulmonary specialist on Staten Island. A+

the worst!

Posted on June 24th, 2015

Highly Recommend

Posted on February 24th, 2015

A caring, sweet, professional doctor who has given me my life back!

Wonderful Experience

Posted on October 28th, 2014

Met Dr Chalhoub on a brief stay while at the hospital. He followed up with me everyday and went above and beyond to help diagnose my condition. He is a genuine, caring physician with a kind heart. Not too many doctors left like him!

Run, don't wall away from this "doctor"

Posted on August 15th, 2013

This doctor should have diagnosed my father's lung cancer MONTHS before it was finally diagnosed because he FAILED to act on the results of a CAT scan that called for more testing. Unfortunately, my Dad never asked for a copy of the report because he trusted his doctor's word -ALWAYS GET A COPY OF REPORTS!!!. We chose an oncologist in NYC. Eight months after his diagnosis, my Father had to be rushed to SI hospital where Dr. Chaloub visited him and recommended a procedure. When I asked him questions about it he acted as if I had no right to ask any questions, and when I asked him to call my Dad's ocno. he said" He can call me, I am not calling him" and stormed out of the room. I had no idea that my Dad could have died that day without the procedure. Why didn't he explain this to us? A doctor who places his delicate ego before patient care should not be practicing medicine. Maybe if he wasn't rushing in and out of rooms he would have stopped for a minute to READ my Father's report and he would still be alive today, or he would have lived a few more precious months. Run, don't walk, away from this guy and do not be fooled by his overly confident demeanor and strong presence. It has nothing to do with his level of competence. And the other doctor in his practice, Dr. Al- something or other is equally unprofessional.

Outstanding!

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

Dr. Chalhoub is a very thorough, caring professional who has earned my trust! I have a very rare condition that only he could diagnose. I could not imagine seeing anyone else. Very few physicians have this much experience and knowledgable. Outstanding!

Posted on June 30th, 2013

Stay away from this DR! He doesn't listen! He misdiagnosed me! I told him all of my symptoms and he brushed them off! He treated me like I was crazy. Safe to say, I never went back! I started seeing a new DR, who listened to me and gave me Proper treatment! I am now being treated for COPD not Asthma! Dr. Chaloub insisted I had asthma when indeed after the proper Tests where ordered by my new physian it was determined to be COPD! Dr. Chaloub didn't even Oder any tests on me and just diagnosed Me! Stay away! I can see why he has had many malpractice suits!

Terrible experience

Posted on August 24th, 2012

This dr does not listen at all!! I will never go back again...