Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michel Chapnick
Dr. Michel Chapnick, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Doylestown, PA, with another office in Doylestown, PA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Chapnick is affiliated with Doylestown Hospital, St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne and Temple Lower Bucks Hospital. Dr. Chapnick has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michel Chapnick has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michel Chapnick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Doylestown, PA.
Dr. Soe Htay
Doylestown, PA 0.01 mi26
Dr. Jareer Farah
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Doylestown, PA 0.01 mi12
Dr. Joseph Mchugh
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Doylestown, PA 0.01 mi33