A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Dubois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michel Dubois is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubois
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Dubois Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Dubois, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubois graduated from Universite De Paris (Vi) Et Marie Curie.
Dr. Dubois has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michel DR Dubois MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michel D. Dubois practice?
- Dr. Michel Dubois has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michel Dubois practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pain Management Doctors and New York Anesthesiologists.