Learn more about Dr. Michel Dubois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michel Dubois is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Dubois, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubois graduated from Universite De Paris (Vi) Et Marie Curie.
Dr. Dubois has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dubois accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michel D. Dubois practice?
Dr. Michel Dubois practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists, New York Pain Management Doctors, and New York Neurologists.