A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Dubois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michel Dubois is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Dubois, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubois graduated from Universite De Paris (Vi) Et Marie Curie.
Dr. Dubois has 9 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michel DR Dubois MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michel D. Dubois practice?
- Dr. Michel Dubois has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michel Dubois practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY.
See New York Pain Management Doctors and New York Anesthesiologists.