A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michel Foster is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Foster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Foster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michel Susan Foster MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michel S. Foster practice?
- Dr. Michel Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Michel Foster practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists and Sarasota Endocrinologists.