A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michel Foster is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Foster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Foster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michel Susan Foster MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Michel S. Foster practice?
- Dr. Michel Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Michel Foster practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists and Sarasota Endocrinologists.