Learn more about Dr. Michel Gagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michel Gagner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gagner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gagner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Gagner, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gagner graduated from Universite De Sherbrooke. He has 13 awards.
Dr. Gagner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michel Gagner MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michel Gagner practice?
- Dr. Michel Gagner has 1 office location.
Dr. Michel Gagner practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.