A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Gagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michel Gagner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Gagner, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastrectomy (Stomach Removal)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Liver Removal (Hepatectomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gagner graduated from Universite De Sherbrooke. He has 13 awards.
Dr. Gagner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michel Gagner practice?
Dr. Michel Gagner practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.