A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Gelinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michel Gelinas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gelinas
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gelinas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Gelinas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelinas graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Gelinas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- Howard Young Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michel P Gelinas MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michel P. Gelinas practice?
- Dr. Michel Gelinas has 1 office location.
Dr. Michel Gelinas practices Ophthalmology near Park Falls, WI.
See Park Falls Ophthalmologists.