A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Gevaert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michel Gevaert is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Gevaert, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gevaert graduated from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
Dr. Gevaert has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michel Gevaert MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michel Gevaert practice?
- Dr. Michel Gevaert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michel Gevaert practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Physiatrists and Anchorage Pain Management Doctors.