Physiatrists, Pain Management Specialist
3801 University Lake Dr
Ste 300
Anchorage, AK 99508
907-563-8876
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2010

DO NOT SEE THIS DR. I have never known a less caring or more rude person. When I ask him about my recovery timeframe, he states "I have no crystal ball." But then he will go on to say that I've been taking far too long to recover from my 2 bulging discs and torn annulus that took a month to diagnose before I was referred to him. I have been seeing him all of a week. I have never felt more harassed or threatened by a Dr. He did perform an epidural on me, did not acknowledge me once during the procedure and didn't bother to introduce himself to my husband-- just brushed past him in the waiting area saying, "She'll be ready shortly." He didn't even look up from his phone. He is always late, then rushes through the appointment, often bowling me over and trying to complete my thoughts with his ramblings. He wrote my work note to be off for a week when I asked to return light duty instead. He stated, "I already wrote the note. Oh by the way, you've got a red flag for being off work too long.