Dr. Michel Gevaert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michel Gevaert?

December 1st, 2016

Frequent patient

I have had 10 procedures completed by Dr.G. so far and I am confident in his skills and knowledge

November 20th, 2014

I've seen this doctor twice for nerve conduction studies, prior to a hand surgeon doing carpal tunnel surgery on me. liked him a lot on both visits, which were spaced about 4-5 years apart. He made me feel comfortable, conducted the testing in a way that inspired confidence, and explained what was going on. Two thumbs up!

November 2nd, 2010

DO NOT SEE THIS DR. I have never known a less caring or more rude person. When I ask him about my recovery timeframe, he states "I have no crystal ball." But then he will go on to say that I've been taking far too long to recover from my 2 bulging discs and torn annulus that took a month to diagnose before I was referred to him. I have been seeing him all of a week. I have never felt more harassed or threatened by a Dr. He did perform an epidural on me, did not acknowledge me once during the procedure and didn't bother to introduce himself to my husband-- just brushed past him in the waiting area saying, "She'll be ready shortly." He didn't even look up from his phone. He is always late, then rushes through the appointment, often bowling me over and trying to complete my thoughts with his ramblings. He wrote my work note to be off for a week when I asked to return light duty instead. He stated, "I already wrote the note. Oh by the way, you've got a red flag for being off work too long.

November 2nd, 2010