Dr. Michel Habashy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

October 2nd, 2016
RIPPING OFF INSURANCE COMPANY!
This doctor sits with his back to you while looking at his computer and constantly typing away. He is extremely hard to understand and does not make any effort to help you truly understand what he is trying to tell you. In my opinion he is rude and not friendly at all. He does not examine the feet and says that the feet examination belongs to a foot doctor and not him. However, from what I have looked up a diabetes doctor is supposed to examine the feet. I checked with the insurance company and they fully agree. It is also hard to get in to fill out paperwork for diabetic shoes. I had to practically beg him to fill out the paperwork so I can get my shoes. I am looking for another diabetic doctor and I do not wish to continue my care with this doctor. I do not recommend this doctor at all. In my opinion, this doctor is ripping off the insurance company because he does not do any examination at any time. I am not sure if he even actually put anything anyone into his computer. All he does is sit with his back to me and type. Also when he sitting and typing he's talking to me not looking at me but talking to the wall or is computer as he's trying to tell me something. I say stay far away from this doctor!

October 30th, 2014
hands off
most hands off dr i have been to- even though he treats DIABETES you have to BEG for him to look at your foot and he will not fill out diabeticshoe forms because, and i quote the doc himself "i do not have enough staff and time to fill out form"

September 25th, 2014
Needs improvement
This doctor is rude an hard to understand an makes no effort to help you understand him. He sits with his back to you as you walk in the room, no greeting. he Did not like when I asked any questions about my condition, as if i were questioning his 'skills', when all I wanted to know was what my condition is. Two visits & I took my care to the other Endo in town.

July 19th, 2013
Dr. Needs Better Help
First the Doctor I was not happy with. Not friendly and seemed to not be concerned about my diabetes. I was told to go get blood tests and that the fax would be sent to the company I use. Went once and no fax. I called them and they said they would send it. Went second time, No fax. Talked with my GP and he said call again as he wanted to see the results also. Called them and they said they would fax. Went a third time and again no fax. So I called them and cancelled my next appointment. I will not see a doctor whose staff does not care about your health and the doctor should have a better handle on them.

March 7th, 2013
I have been a patient of dr. Habashy's for over 10years. He has been very patient and helpful in working to not only get my diabetes under control, but to control it afterwards . I would reccommend him to anyone looking for a good endocrinologist .

June 17th, 2010
GOOD VISIT
I WOULD RECOMMEND DR HABASHY. HE WAS KIND AND PROFESSIONAL. EXPLAINED THOROUGHLY AND ASKED IF I HAD ANY QUESTIONS.