A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haddad
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haddad Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Haddad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michel Haddad MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michel Haddad practice?
- Dr. Michel Haddad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michel Haddad practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, TN.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.