A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Haddad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haddad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michel Haddad practice?
Dr. Michel Haddad practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.