A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haddad
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haddad Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Haddad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michel Haddad MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michel Haddad practice?
- Dr. Michel Haddad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michel Haddad practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, TN.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.