A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Joseph, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Joseph has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michel Delano Joseph MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michel D. Joseph practice?
- Dr. Michel Joseph has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michel Joseph practices Psychiatry near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Forest Hills Psychiatrists.