A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Kahaleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michel Kahaleh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Kahaleh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Digestive System Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cyst
- Pancreatic Pseudocyst
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahaleh graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kahaleh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michel Kahaleh MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michel Kahaleh practice?
- Dr. Michel Kahaleh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michel Kahaleh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fishersville, VA and Charlottesville, VA.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.