Learn more about Dr. Michel Kahaleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michel Kahaleh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahaleh
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kahaleh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Kahaleh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Digestive System Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cyst
- Pancreatic Pseudocyst
- Stomach Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahaleh graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kahaleh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michel Kahaleh MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michel Kahaleh practice?
- Dr. Michel Kahaleh has 1 office location.
Dr. Michel Kahaleh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.