Learn more about Dr. Michel Kahaleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michel Kahaleh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kahaleh
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Kahaleh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Kahaleh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Digestive System Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cyst
- Pancreatic Pseudocyst
- Stomach Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahaleh graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kahaleh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michel Kahaleh MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michel Kahaleh practice?
- Dr. Michel Kahaleh has 1 office location.
Dr. Michel Kahaleh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.