Feb 15th, 2016

Excellent staff, and office functions. Doctor very knowledgeable, only reason I gave a 4 not 5 is he rather quite and you have to ask, everything I asked he answered well, but if I had not been prepared with questions I am not sure I would have gotten the details I like. I fully trust his diagnosis, did not seem to be in a hurry to get me on the table, and his staff are amazing, just amazing, at answering questions, getting approvals, and communications promptly!

Apr 29th, 2015

Dr Levesque was very open in discussing my diagnosis explaining my situation in terms I could understand as a lay person. He spent an adequate amount of time with me and readily answered my questions. Very knowledgeable and gave me a sense of trust in his treatment.

I am so happy I was referred to Dr. Levesque show details I am so happy I was referred to Dr. Levesque
by M. Helfand on Feb 9th, 2015

I was having problems for 22 months that were miss diagnosed. I was finally sent to Dr.Levesque after PT and a MRI. He was very clear on what was wrong with my neck. I asked a lot of questions he was great about answering all of my conserns. The surgery went very well. I am 2 months out and am very happy with my progress already.

Spinal Fusion show details Spinal Fusion
by Dan K on Jan 29th, 2013

The short story......this is the most efficiently run doctors office I've been to. The staff is excellent. Dr Levesque is a consumate professional, and certainly gifted in Neurosurgery. He fixed a Back problem I have been suffering with for many years via Fusion. I was cautious at first regarding Fusion, but I am now a believer! He used minimally Invasive techniques which shortened recovery time and got me back in the game quickly. The hospital he works out of, Cedar Sinai, was also the best I have ever been too. An overall outstanding experience. Will continue to use Dr Levesque for all my spine issues. Very pleased.

Jan 23rd, 2013

Dr. Levesque is extraordinarily knowledgable, skilled and talented. I feel fortunate to have been his patient. I was amazed at how quickly I was able to get an appointment. Surgery was scheduled quickly, and follow up visits at my convenience, and the results were excellent.