Dr. Michel Lirette Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michel Lirette?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Michel Lirette?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 23rd, 2017

Awesome

I had a complicated pregnancy and he did everything humanly possible to help me bring my beautiful daughter into the world. Had the best care I could ever wish for, and surrounded me with all the specialist I needed along the way. I would totally recommend this doctor and his team.

November 24th, 2015

I've been going to this doctor for almost 15 years. He's awesome!

March 31st, 2015

I just love this guy! He knows his stuff. Although he is busy, he still makes time to speak privately, in his office, with every patient.

January 22nd, 2015

LOVE THIS DOCTOR!

Absolutely AMAZING! He is the best Dr. I have ever seen. I have never been to a male doctor for female issues but he was so easy to talk to and so knowledgeable. I recommend him to anyone and everyone. My mom goes to him as well and loves him! No wait time, they take you right back and get right to you as soon as you change. I am always in and out!

January 20th, 2015

16 Year Patient (and will never go elsewhere)

I have been a patient of Dr. Lirette's since I was 15. I am 31 now. He is a great doctor. Yes, he is busy, but that should speak to how many patinets have recommended him to others. His practice has blossomed over the years and in a good way. I like the NPs and although some of the staff should be a bit more upbeat, Dr. Lirette does not lack charisma or caring. He is a great doctor and has a good staff. I highly recommend his practice. He will only call you if there is a problem. After each procedure, he spends time talking to me. Whenever I go into the office he always shakes my hand and asks me how I'm doing (this is at check in when I'm getting my blood pressure taken and weight, etc).

November 1st, 2012

Being a 20 year patient of Dr. Lirette I can honestly say I hold him in high regard. He is a caring physician who always goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable, even during invasive procedures. I have total confidence in his ability and expertise in his field. As far as I am concerned his office is the best run medical office I have even experienced. His staff is friendly and efficient and I have never waited more than 5 minutes to be seen.

May 31st, 2012

HE IS A NATURAL!

MY EXPERIENCE WITH LIRETTE WAS WONDER FULL HE IS FULL OF SPIRIT NEVER GIVES UP ALWAYS SMILING AND POSITIVE IN EVERY MEANS... HE CAN BE TRUSTED WITH A BLIND FOLD

August 25th, 2010

Dr. Lirette has a very upbeat and friendly demeanor most of the time. During my second pregnancy I was watched very closely because of previous problems. Overall, I would highly recommend the practice. The ultrasound technicians are wonderful and caring. The nurses and NPs are great too. My only real complaint would be that Dr. Lirette is sometimes very rushed with patients. There were times when I had questions and didn't feel like I was given a chance to ask them of Dr. Lirette. (I instead saw the NP, who answered them.) Overall, my experience was very positive. He absolutely knows what he's doing, but if you're looking for a truly touchy-feely, spend lots of quality time with patients kind of Dr., he may not be the one for you.

April 28th, 2010

Delivered 4 healthy babies!

I just read the comments and HAD to put in my two cents. I have worked with Dr Lirette both Professionally and Personally. I had two vaginal births with no problem and a C-Section for Twins that he did give me the option to have vaginally and I requested (happily) a Csection. Do not let previous comments deter you from seeing this fabulous Dr. You and your family will be pleased by him!

August 3rd, 2009

* Two Healthy Babies!!!

Dr Lirette is wonderful! He answered my questions, calmed my fears and got me through 2 high risk pregnacy without a C-Section. I would highly recomend him!

July 7th, 2009

I am sorry to say that as a nurse who has worked with this physician, if your're pregnant and would like a vaginal delivery, he is not the physician you want. He bullies his patient into a c-section by ordering multiple ultrasounds and scaring them into believing there may be something wrong with their baby. I've heard him ask patients "Do you want your baby to die," when there is little evidence supporting his claim. Apparently he's been taken to court a few times and now he's scared to be a real OB so all he wants to do are c-sections. As charming as this man may be, he should not be practicing medicine. Even his patients who are fortunate to get by with a vaginal delivery, he gives them an extensive episiotomy because he is too impatient to wait for the baby to stretch the perineum (which would allow for little to no vaginal trauma).

July 20th, 2017