A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Makhlouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Makhlouf, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Makhlouf graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Makhlouf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals-Galveston
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michel Antonios Makhlouf MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michel A. Makhlouf practice?
- Dr. Michel Makhlouf has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michel Makhlouf practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX and Pasadena, TX.
See Galveston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.