Dr. Michel Antonios Makhlouf MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Makhlouf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Makhlouf, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Makhlouf graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Makhlouf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Makhlouf accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michel A. Makhlouf practice?
Dr. Michel Makhlouf practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA and Angleton, TX.
See Galveston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.