A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Malek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michel Malek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Malek, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Malek graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Malek has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michel H Malek MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michel H. Malek practice?
- Dr. Michel Malek has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michel Malek practices Neurological Surgery near Kankakee, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Crest Hill, IL and Olympia Fields, IL.
See Kankakee Surgeons.