A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Pontari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michel Pontari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Pontari, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Pontari graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pontari has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pontari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michel A. Pontari practice?
Dr. Michel Pontari practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.