Dr. Michel Pontari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michel Pontari?

May 13th, 2017

Top Doc

I am a physician and graduate of Temple Medical School about 25 years ago. I saw him earlier this year for unrelenting pelvic pain. Without a doubt he is a brilliant doc. Compassionate, too. Wouldn't hesitate to have any friend or family see him.

October 13th, 2015

Was well recomended but not good doctor

He misdiagnosis me for starters. I had to tell him what to do, was out right incompetent. Temples office was total disgrace in comparison to other offices. He wasted my time and risked my health for no reason. Doctor fresh out of med school managed to figure his mistakes out in less then 5 minutes. Avoid this doc at all costs, he we be the biggest waste of your time. Has no clue what he is doing. And the office is a crazy house.

August 30th, 2015

Incorrect diagnosis

Very bad diagnosis by this doctor just lucky I got someone else to look at problem

October 13th, 2014

Did not help

Was not useful, wast of time

July 24th, 2013

Horrible experience

8 years past, but I still cannot forget the experience that Dr. Pontari put me through. I used to teach at Temple University and a great Temple physician, Dr. Marks, recommended Dr. Pontari. But, I assume, Dr. Marks had no real idea about Dr. Pontari’s abilities. Dr. Pontari performed a prostate biopsy. I still have terrible side effects and terrifying memories associated with what he did. The room where the procedure was performed looked more like a torture chamber, with terrible lighting, than an operating room. It looked very untidy and was not clean. The procedure was done under supposedly local anesthesia. But it apparently did not work. The pain was horrible - I screamed. Dr. Pontari, seems to be a mild mannered man during office visits, but his appearance changed from the start of the procedure and he was absolutely ruthless and unprofessional during the procedure. Despite that I was under extreme pain and begged him to stop, he brutally continued causing extreme pain. He promised to send the results to me and to my family doctor, but did not do so. I had to call the office more than once to finally get the results a few years after the procedure was done. Everything was supposedly normal. I still feel extremely uncomfortable to see another urologist despite that about 8 years past and I still have problems that were apparently caused by Dr. Michael Pontari. Discussing it with my family doctor, he came to the conclusion that the procedure was unnecessary in the first place. "I would never agree to it being done" said my family doctor. I should have discussed it with the family doctor before agreeing to the unnecessary biopsy.

November 22nd, 2011

I been a patient of dr pontari now for 16 year. I am a 34 year old female with twin boys. Whenever I get the chance, I tell anyone that my dr is not only concerned about my heath but also a friend. Although the wait is kind of long it is worth the wait! I wouldnt go too any other dr. not even for a second opinion..:-)

March 30th, 2009