Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Mayo Medical School
200 1st St Sw
Rochester, MN 55905
507-284-2511
Locations and availability (5)

|  Delayed DIEP  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2014

Dr. Saint-Cry truly is a magician. He performed my DIEP earlier this spring and I couldn't be more pleased. And this is only stage I. I can't imagine how wonderful I will look after stage II. He is so kind and caring. After meeting him for the first time, my husband told me, "this is your doctor". Of course, I already knew that. I would recommend him over and over. I love how 'normal' I feel AND look.

|  Made me Whole Again  |  show details
by Sharon Ezeodogbo on Aug 5th, 2014

Dr. Saint-Cyr has magic hands and a solid caring heart. He took such great care of me during my entire breast surgery and my reconstruction. I literally cried in his face when I found out that he was leaving UTSW and that I would have to find another doctor. My last reconstruction surgery was done by another doctor at UTSW and I am uneven and very unhappy and I know that if Dr. Saint-Cyr had completed this surgery, I would not be feeling the way I do about myself. I am at a point whereas I want to try and make an appointment with him NO MATTER WHERE I HAVE TO GO for him to tell me what he can do to make this all better. He did a Diem Flap on me and took the tissue and put it in the breast that was removed and it was awesome. I believe it was a 13 hour surgery and he got it all on tape. THIS MAN IS NEXT TO GOD and I am not just saying it. He really don't know it but I love him because he really and truly cared about me. On my way to my second surgery, Dr. Saint-Cyr called me "his trooper" and that it was going to do just fine. I will update you soon because in my heart I know that Dr. Saint-Cyr is going to get me right. One last thing that I have to add is that he is so handsome!!!!!!!!! {No disrespect intended} Have a blessed day

|  Delayed DIEP breast reconstruction  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2014

My entire experience with Mayo Clinic has been amazing. It all started with my initial consult with Dr. Saint-Cyr. He offered me more options and hope than I received from my local plastic surgeon in Iowa. Even though he was in an accident and ended up being on medical leave during my initial mastectomy in September 2013, he was more than happy to to do a delayed DIEP. I had my first phase on March 10, 2014 and have been very happy with my results. I have a few revision surgeries ahead of me and have all the faith in the world that I will look as good as new once he is complete.

|  Wonderful Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

Dr.Saint Cyr performed breast cancer reconstruction surgery on me in 2009 to fix a terrible job I had done many years prior. His work is absolutely outstanding. My OBGYN told me that in all of his years in practice as a doctor he had never seen better work...ever...The same comment was made by my friend who owns a very fashionable spa in Dallas. I thank God everytime I look at myself in a mirror. He is absolutely great!

|  Reconstruction Breast after cancer  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2011

Dr Saint-Cyr fixed my breast. I an very pleased with his level of care. I went to him for a 2nd opinion. He listen to my concerns and told me he could fix all the areas, and he did. So far they look great!