Dr. Michel Saint-Cyr MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 16th, 2014
Delayed DIEP
Dr. Saint-Cry truly is a magician. He performed my DIEP earlier this spring and I couldn't be more pleased. And this is only stage I. I can't imagine how wonderful I will look after stage II. He is so kind and caring. After meeting him for the first time, my husband told me, "this is your doctor". Of course, I already knew that. I would recommend him over and over. I love how 'normal' I feel AND look.

August 6th, 2014
Made me Whole Again
Dr. Saint-Cyr has magic hands and a solid caring heart. He took such great care of me during my entire breast surgery and my reconstruction. I literally cried in his face when I found out that he was leaving UTSW and that I would have to find another doctor. My last reconstruction surgery was done by another doctor at UTSW and I am uneven and very unhappy and I know that if Dr. Saint-Cyr had completed this surgery, I would not be feeling the way I do about myself. I am at a point whereas I want to try and make an appointment with him NO MATTER WHERE I HAVE TO GO for him to tell me what he can do to make this all better. He did a Diem Flap on me and took the tissue and put it in the breast that was removed and it was awesome. I believe it was a 13 hour surgery and he got it all on tape. THIS MAN IS NEXT TO GOD and I am not just saying it. He really don't know it but I love him because he really and truly cared about me. On my way to my second surgery, Dr. Saint-Cyr called me "his trooper" and that it was going to do just fine. I will update you soon because in my heart I know that Dr. Saint-Cyr is going to get me right. One last thing that I have to add is that he is so handsome!!!!!!!!! {No disrespect intended} Have a blessed day

June 27th, 2011
Wonderful Plastic Surgeon
Dr.Saint Cyr performed breast cancer reconstruction surgery on me in 2009 to fix a terrible job I had done many years prior. His work is absolutely outstanding. My OBGYN told me that in all of his years in practice as a doctor he had never seen better work...ever...The same comment was made by my friend who owns a very fashionable spa in Dallas. I thank God everytime I look at myself in a mirror. He is absolutely great!

June 20th, 2011
Reconstruction Breast after cancer
Dr Saint-Cyr fixed my breast. I an very pleased with his level of care. I went to him for a 2nd opinion. He listen to my concerns and told me he could fix all the areas, and he did. So far they look great!

July 27th, 2017