Surgical Specialist, Plastic Surgery Specialist
Mayo Medical School
200 1st St Sw
Rochester, MN 55905
507-284-2511
Locations and availability (7)

|  Delayed DIEP breast reconstruction  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2014

My entire experience with Mayo Clinic has been amazing. It all started with my initial consult with Dr. Saint-Cyr. He offered me more options and hope than I received from my local plastic surgeon in Iowa. Even though he was in an accident and ended up being on medical leave during my initial mastectomy in September 2013, he was more than happy to to do a delayed DIEP. I had my first phase on March 10, 2014 and have been very happy with my results. I have a few revision surgeries ahead of me and have all the faith in the world that I will look as good as new once he is complete.

|  Wonderful Plastic Surgeon  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

Dr.Saint Cyr performed breast cancer reconstruction surgery on me in 2009 to fix a terrible job I had done many years prior. His work is absolutely outstanding. My OBGYN told me that in all of his years in practice as a doctor he had never seen better work...ever...The same comment was made by my friend who owns a very fashionable spa in Dallas. I thank God everytime I look at myself in a mirror. He is absolutely great!

|  Reconstruction Breast after cancer  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2011

Dr Saint-Cyr fixed my breast. I an very pleased with his level of care. I went to him for a 2nd opinion. He listen to my concerns and told me he could fix all the areas, and he did. So far they look great!