A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michel Samaha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michel Samaha is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michel Samaha, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Samaha graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut.
Dr. Samaha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beebe Medical Center
- Milford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michel R Samaha MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michel R. Samaha practice?
- Dr. Michel Samaha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michel Samaha practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Middletown, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, DE and Georgetown, DE.
See Middletown Internists, Middletown Pulmonologists, Middletown Critical Care Practitioners, and Middletown Sleep Medicine Doctors.